How to register a company in spain

I am a citizen of Russia, and I want to register a travel company in Spain. Tell me what I need for this?

Respuestas de otros profesionales:
ABOGADO MEDIADOR CIUDAD REAL antonio j. almarza - coordinador de ad cordis

I do not understand well if what you want is to operate with a Russian travel company in Spain or create a Spanish subsidiary here.

In any case, if you are Russian and your partners and the person who is going to perform the position of administrator ("Managing Director"), they are also foreigners, they must be in possession of an Identification Number in Spain (Foreigner's ID number, NIE) . If you also want to work in that company you must apply for and obtain a residence and work permit for your own account. To create a Spanish company you need to reserve a name, disburse a capital in shares, write social bylaws, grant a deed before a notary , register it in the commercial register, register the personnel in the social security. All these steps can be very fast or slower depending on the particular type of society you choose.

Esta respuesta es orientativa y no supone un dictamen jurídico ya que el profesional no dispone de toda la información del caso. Para completar la información, por favor contacte con este Abogado